Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ribbed Tank Actually Finished

I'm a slow knitter, that's the truth.       
This little item is finally finally finally completed, TG. And I started it, oh, back in January. Really.

All in all, it finished better looking than I'd have thought about half-way through. I added single crochet edging around the neck and armholes. The neck pattern was skew-y. The crochet helped considerably.  But.... as much as I love the yarn, too heavy a cotton for a tank. I'm learning.  BUT. I had enough of the yarn to complete the tank! So, therefore- a knitted & ribbed tank in Araucania Pomaire.  No. I haven't worn it nor will I until cool weather rolls arounds, say, November. With a sweater over it. THEN I'll take a picture wearing it.  Maybe. 

Here's the yarn:  Araucania Pomaire Multy 









Yarn:  Aran / 10 ply ---  100% Cotton
I used:  4 skeins  =  616.0 yards (563.3m)
Needle:  US 8 - 5.0 mm
Colorway:  10 (Blue)
Pattern:  Lion Brand Online Free Patterns
All Season Shell






No comments: